We went for a little outing today. Breakfast and a quick trip to Montana de Oro. The day was amazingly clear. Heather was a champ: though 6 months along now, she clambered up the rocks with me. Despite how getting down was a bit of a chore, I think we agreed the view was worth it. The waves crashing on the rocks is always great fun.
ps: Isn't she gorgeous?
day date
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
She is. That is a really good picture of you guys!
Thanks for being the first commentor on the new blog! And No, sadly, there isn't a door prize =P
She's beautiful! I'm glad you guys finally decided to join the blogging world. About time!
You are a beautiful couple, and of course my Heather is a cutie. love you guys, mom ps I just can't use Linda.
I'm not going to comment anymore if there isn't a prize.
I was misinformed. I demand justice!
Why hasn't anybody mentioned how gorgeous Nathan looks?
Why state the obvious? =P
Post a Comment