This is probably overkill, but I tried to break our expedition up into several "journey" components.
Journey I: from Arroyo Grande, CA to Crawforddsville, CA (map)
During this part of the trip, we'll be staying in Colorado for a week - thanks Dad! We'll also stay with Sarah for a couple days, and with Troy for a couple more.
Journey II: from Crawfordsville, IN to Heathrow, FL (map)
For this part of the trip, we're going to go up into Maine and then all the way down into Florida to see my friend Sean.
Journey III: from Heathrow, FL back home to Arroyo Grande, CA (map)
As long as everything works out okay, we're going to be somewhat insane on the way home and drive out to Key West. We're also going to try and check out New Orleans and Carlsbad Caverns, but not much else.
I'm sure we'll need some crazy rest once we get home. We'll worry about that once it happens, though. Until then, this should be a transcontinental trip of a lifetime!!
Trip'08.. the routes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Not going to see Mary? Looks like you're going to be pretty close to her.
I totally would, I wanted to. I'd planned on it for about a year now. But, one small detail... she's decided on going to Mexico. Crazy girl.
Ah, forgot about that. Time flies.
Post a Comment