Connor is walking! He isn't going everywhere yet, still crawling plenty, but while we were staying at Aunti Jodi's house at the latter part of our weekend trip, he was definitely walking from place to place of his own accord. We actually had gotten him to take a couple steps here and there when he was still 10 months... so I'm pretty sure he'll be walking pretty much everywhere before he's a year old.
We had a great time seeing family - short visits and some longer ones. Some other high points to chronicle: riding Matt's WaveRunner at the lake, Connor and Brycen playing in the water bucket on Grandpa's deck, Grammy's chicken, arguing semantics with Mary, having Dan play us the Fur Elise intro on an acoustic guitar, seeing the greatest tennis match in history with Dad, a new trim (hair) and clothes for Heather, time with Matt and Brycie, Mom's cheesecake, and a dinner double date with Jodi and Branche. It's hot driving with no a.c., but we'll be back soon enough. Thanks everyone for a great weekend!!
walking !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a difference a day makes. Connor really is walking! We had a wonderful weekend with you and family. Wish we lived closer so we could do gatherings like that more often. I loved your blog and pictures. Have a safe trip home. Love to all, Grammy
Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm jealous of the waverunner, the new clothes, the cheesecake, and most of all the people.
Miss you.
It is easier to walk in a very very small place like my condo. It was so wonderful having you all here. All my love. Jodi
While driving without a/c is way hot, at least you're going somewhere! It sounds like you packed a lot in and had a great time.
Thanks for the "walking" video clip. Connor is so cute! Hope to see you again soon.
Yay, Connor's walking!!
I'm glad arguing semantics with me was a highlight. :) I had lots of fun. I hope to see you guys again soon!
Post a Comment