of sisters, cousins, and a matriarch







We'll mostly let the pictures speak for themselves. Heather had lots of visitors around Connor's birthday, and I'm just now getting these up here for her. They don't get together often, so it's good we got some nice pics.

Connor still gets VERY excited about the car carts every time he sees them - I've literally never seen him more excited. I actually took a walk with him to Vons last weekend just to give him a ride in the car cart.. didn't even buy anything. The current C.J. all-time likes go from: very excited about the car cart, eager to pet dogs or cats, pushing the button to close the garage door, breathing heavy trying to sneak into the cabinet under the sink or the tv cables, and just plain happy to then go outside for a walk.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Who are those tanned beach babes??
Oh yeah, they are the brown side of the family. I guess it helps that you live by the beach.
You gals look great!

Rachel said...

That's so nice Heather got to have her mom and sisters over! I'm sure they had a wonderful time.

Mary said...

I didn't notice this post! Looks like the girls all had fun! I'm glad Connor had fun with Skylar. The question is, how was Nate? heehee.

Jodi said...

Sarah,
Clearly you didn't notice the VERY white legs in the middle. It was a wonderful time. I hope all the, FKA (Formerly Known As) and current, Locke sisters are doing well.
I wish you could have joined us.
Jodi

Sarah said...

On the lighter side, sure, but not very, Jodi.
This FKA Locke is great, thanks!!

Mary said...

It's startling to suddenly realize that I'm the only current Locke sister left! I mean, I realized that a while ago, but it just hit me again. I'm good, Jodi! That would have been a riot (and possibly a fire hazard) if we had ALL been there. And you are still way more tan than me!

Linda said...

Wow, that trip seems like forever ago. It was a blast. Poor Nathan dealing with all the women! He was a great sport. After just getting home, I am SOOOO out of the loop.