Grammy's visit

We owe a big thank you to Grammy for coming down to see us last week. She brought us a new King-size bed and helped out a lot with Connor. Nathan and I got to go out on a fancy date and leave Connor home for the first time. I love you, Mom!

(P.S. If anyone didn't notice, Nathan put up some Christmas pictures below.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, and I'm the one who should be thanking you. I had such a wonderful time and loved bonding with Connor. What a little sweetie he is. The funny thing is, when I was babysitting and it was 11:00, he was still smiling, talking and jumping, and I was trying not to nod off. But I made it and he eventually did get tired and went right to sleep. Anyway, love you all, Grammy

Anonymous said...

What a good grammy...even stayed up past your bed time! Jodi

Anonymous said...

I know it wasn't on here, but that new picture Heather took of Connor and emailed out was the cutest in all the land. If you didn't receive it be sure to email her and complain. Sorry Bushkanova, Love, mom

Anonymous said...

i love the picture of grammy and conner...a definite framer.
i need to see the little man soon, he's so cute.
love, chare