He's gotten a lot bigger, but he still likes to jump.
I suppose that applies to both of us :)
We'll post some holiday updates and pictures real soon!
more jumping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The story of a love never forgotten. As we wish: everlasting.
He's gotten a lot bigger, but he still likes to jump.
I suppose that applies to both of us :)
We'll post some holiday updates and pictures real soon!
3 comments:
Man, I almost forgot you guys had a blog it has been so long! Thanks for updating.
Nate, you look like a frog.
Really, though, have you seen The Dark Knight? I've thought that since the joker didn't die, they were planning on having him come back for a sequel. The problem is that nobody could be that great as the joker as Heath Ledger was. Why am I rambling about this? Nathan, you could be a great joker. Your laugh on the video reminded me of your talent for disturbing and menacing laughs, glares, and growls.
Okay, sorry for the random comment. Connor is so cute.
I love you guys!
You ARE alive! Great jumping skills all around.
I have to say that watching Nathan in real life juming with Connor like that is about the cutest and funniest thing I have ever seen. Connor laughs so hard at his Daddy. Linda
Post a Comment