family trip

Last weekend, we went up to Placerville to see lots of family. Here's just a couple cute pictures.


Connor felt like a big boy in Auntie Jodi's rocking chair. Hopefully River won't be too jealous since she might have had the idea that little chair was just for her. Brycen and Connor had their first little pow-wow. We didn't stay long, but it was a fun trip for us all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are just too cute! Love you all, Grammy

Anonymous said...

Yay! FINALLY a new blog post! Those are such cute pictures! I'm really sad - I haven't seen Connor in so long!

Sarah said...

He is looking so much older! I'm glad you guys had a fun trip!

N said...

Crazy girl. I hope *you* had a fun trip (to get Keturah).. were you kidding about Matt having a hurt hand?

I'm just always glad to hear when Mom and baby get to come home safe.

Anonymous said...

excuse me conner, river says that is her chair...you can "borrow" it occasionally, but she's the boss, just to get things straight. they are so cute.
chare

Anonymous said...

He looks so big! And adorable, of course.

Anonymous said...

When are you posting more pictures? Never mind, after tomorrow I will be gone. Yea, to see Sarah/family and Troy/family. See, that is why I need a lap top. Love, mom