of walkers and trash

Connor has really started becoming very proficient at walking. With the aid of his little walker toy, that is. He's already starting to get into trouble, so Mom really is going to have her hands full in a couple more months when he's running around for real :)

7 comments:

Kacey said...

He is so cute and getting so old! Wish you guys were closer.

I think we're planning on coming to visit Memorial Day weekend...that way we can do friday-monday. Thats still a ways away though, so hopefully you guys will be making a trip back up here before then! =)

N said...

Thanks for the only comment so far :)

People must have given up on us posting very often. We'll try to see you at the beginning of April.

Anonymous said...

I just got back from Carmel, and thought I better check the blogs. Connor is getting so big!! I miss you all so much. Love, Grammy

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I miss you guys!

Mares said...

Nate and Heather, you need to post something new! I want to know how you guys are!

Anonymous said...

New blog please

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,

Margie sent me your link, you have a beautiful glow, a lovely family and I'm very happy for you. Your mom looks terrific, I haven't seen her in years. Anyway, YOU do look beautiful. Love the garbage retrieval, any chance you can get him to get it to the curb? Just wanted to say hi, let you know I think of you often, I have facebook you can link it through Margie's. I don't keep up with it regular, but try. take care, stay in touch, would love to give you and Connor a hug next time you come up this way. oxxo charlotte ( kimball)