Instead of trying to catch up on two months of missing posts, we're just going to post something new today. We'll put up some more pictures from our big 11,000-mile journey later this summer. We've printed about 400 photos from our trip, and they've been fun for us to look though.
To catch up real quick.. we're home safe. We returned Jeremy's car in one piece, and got all caught up on rest. We saw Maine and Key West in one roadtrip; no small feat. In May, lots of family were here in Arroyo Grande to see us during the Strawberry Festival. In June, we went to Placerville where Linda hosted a wonderful baby shower for Heather. (We both sincerely thank everyone - we've been given literally everything Connor will need as a baby!)
This last weekend, stayed with Grandma for a couple days. It is still every bit as fun now as I remember it back was when I was Dora's age. Paso, Kettleman, Grandma's house!! Only people with young children kids would get that one :P We played board games, drank Coke, watched old movies (and I mean old!.. from the 1930s), had Snickers ice cream bars, looked through photo albums, cooked dinner a couple times, and went out to Olive Garden. Good times, all.
As of now, Heather is due in TWO WEEKS.. wow!
visiting Grandma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Holy cow, you guys are getting close!
That sounds like the good ol' days at Grandma's house.
I love the collage, too. Although, I don't remember lots of them, I do remember quite a few.
Did you hear that the kids and I are coming to Cali? Now maybe I can meet Connor! Aug 11th to the 18th is when we'll be there, and I'm planning on going down to Fresno to see Grandma, too.
Well, tell us when you'll be in CA and we will be sure to see you one way or another. Fresno would be an easy place to meet, if Grandma would be able to handle all the commotion from so many of us :P
I'll let you know when we're thinking of going to fresno--and you can ask grandma if that is way too many people :)
yayyyyy! I'm just glad you started posting again =)
I remember all the pictures I'm in, plus some others. I associate memories with clothes. I remember all the clothes everyone is wearing, and that way I remember when and what. I'm not sure why that is... I've never thought of myself as being "into" clothes. Maybe it's just something for my brain to grasp onto.
I'm glad you finally posted, and I'm glad you had a good visit with Grandma. Us Winns are planning on going to Pville the same time as Sarah - maybe we could arrange a get-together somehow. While we could easily pass through Fresno, Grandma definitely couldn't handle us at her place. It would be great to see her, though. Let us know when Connor comes!
Post a Comment