doing much better

Update: as of last night, Connor was able to breathe fine without extra oxygen. They tapered him down to less and less and then finally took the tubes out of his little nose. Also, early this afternoon, he got moved into a regular hospital crib and isn't in the big incubator thing. This morning, Mom got to hold him quite a bit now and even started trying to nurse him. He's getting the i.v. today and will start to eat some from a bottle to make sure he gets plenty to eat while he's still in the hospital and away from his Mommy so much.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Seriously guys, he's sooo cute! He had a whole 4 pounds on Bekah's birth weight, so she was a little prune. Not cute till a month old. But Connor is adorable! I'm so glad he and Heather are getting better. Don't worry, we're still praying for you all.

Anonymous said...

Awwww!!! He is so cute! I'm glad things are going so much better! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he's improving!