![]() | ![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | |||
Connor is doing way, way better. He's been eating lots and is up to a full 10 pounds already. When Mom goes in to see him, he does gets to nurse, but sometimes gets a bit of extra formula. While we were still in the hospital, Mom woke up every 3 hours all day and all night to go see him for an hour. We won't get to see him as much this next week, but we're going to drive up twice a day and make sure he gets lots of reminders about who his parents are. Mom and Dad will be very eager for some catching up on love once we do get to bring him home.
(P.S. The first picture above and the last, bigger one should be "print" quality.)









4 comments:
I still can't believe you guys had a baby! I'm sorry you can't be with him much. I hope I get to see you guys cuz I really want to hold that little guy!
I'm so happy Connor is doing better. Jodi said she got to hold him. Just a little jealous. haha. When I left Wed. we still hadn't been able to hold him. Still, touching his soft skin and feather hair was wonderful. I have to say what a trooper my Heather has been. All during labor, delivery and after she had a strength and courage I've never seen before. I was so proud of her!!!! Watching Heather and Nathan with Connor was one of the sweetiest moments in my life. I hope you both get some much needed rest, as little Connor will be home before you know it. Love, mom/grammy
I'm so glad he's doing well. He's super cute!
I love the picture of Connor where his expression is saying "I am sooo over this!" Why, why and how is that he's not even a couple of weeks and already he has a little Heather-tude?! It is adorable. I want to squeeze and shake him (lovingly of course). I hope all is well. Miss you guys.
Love,
Margit
Post a Comment