no, not yet

Here's the poll results: (for baby day!)

Heather - 7/13 @ 7lb 14oz
Nathan - 7/17 @ 7lb 13oz
Jen - 7/17 @ 7lb 2oz
Jodi - 7/18 @ 7lb 8oz
Don - 7/19 (his own bday)
Margit - 7/20 @ 7lb 6oz
Linda - 7/20 @ 7lb 9oz
Kacey - 7/20 @ 8lb 2oz
Dan - 7/21 (his own bday)
Robin - 7/21 @ 7lb 11oz
Randy Paul - 7/21 @ 8lb 1oz
Charity - 7/22 @ 7lb 4oz
Vicki - 7/22 @ 8lb 3oz
Peggy - 7/25 @ 7lb 14oz
Don't worry, we'll call as soon as he's born.
And we'll (Nathan will) post pictures as soon as we get home :)

7 comments:

Kacey said...

I forgot to tell you Matts guess...It was yesterday (7/15/08) and he guessed 8lbs 8oz. Guess he is already wrong though!

Anonymous said...

All I have to add is, the longer he takes, the bigger he gets!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you! As fun as it would be for me, I sincerely hope (for your sake) Conner doesn't wait until my birthday! I'm with Matt on guessing 8lbs 8 oz. - Grandma Jill

Anonymous said...

OK, I know I might be cheating, but I want a guess # 2. Back to what I originally thought. 7/22 @ 7lb11oz. BUT hurry up Connor, we're all waiting. mom

Anonymous said...

Where was I for this poll? It's okay, though, because I'm a terrible guesser. I think it's funny that almost everyone guessed in the 7lbs, though. I'm guessing 7/22 @ 8lb 6oz. But he'll come when he comes! Good luck!

H said...

Yeah Mom that's cheating.(he he)

Good guess Mares!

Sarah said...

Connor, where are you??
Come on, your parents are pretty cool, don't you want to meet them?