Trip'08.. the Retzloffs


We had a great time in Crawfordsville. Thanks much to Troy & Jenni for making it all such a great time for us. We loved seeing the kids. We helped a bit with the garden, played with the kids, sat outside by the fire, woke up to wonderful breakfasts, had great dinners (venison once), hunted for mushrooms, went to church, shot off lots of [big] fireworks, and very much enjoyed their company. We'll have to head out that way again as soon as feasible so Conner can have some good old fashioned Indiana fun :)

We won't have Internet for a few days, so hang in there - it may be a week+ before another post. We're having lots of great times on our trip!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. Hey Troy and Jenny, are you keeping up with the blog? If so, I love your new fire pit. Also, Spring is so beautiful out there! Nathan, have you emailed your blog to Jenny? Lots of love, mom

Sarah said...

Mushroom hunting, huh? I had never heard of that until we came to the Midwest. Good times...

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Nate!!!
Sorry I'm such a slacker about not sending you a card or anything, but you are a slacker with this blog, so it evens out.
Love you

Anonymous said...

Ha! Finally found the URL for your blog! You need to post again, Mr.!