C J umper



We've been busy lately because we moved last week. To further compound things, I started a new job. Heather took on the brunt of the moving work. Lots of cleaning. It was just next door, but it was still a lot of effort :)

Connor has been great lately. He's really starting to like his new jumper toy from Grammy. I'll bet no one else has had a 3 month old already in a jumper. (?!) He's getting strong enough to almost sit up on his own, but he's still a bit wobbly on the balancing part. He also just got his *first* haircut today (from Mom) right after the video - he's looking quite handsome!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't believe he's jumping and getting haircuts at 3 months!
He does look quite handsome.

Kacey said...

Wow, I'm impressed, what a big boy!!

Handsome haircut =)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe how cute his haircut looks. Good job Heather. I'm so glad he like his jumper!!! I love the smile. We are very happy you moved into a bigger appartment. We miss and love you all so much! Grammy and Grandpa Nate, Hope you're enjoying the new job. I'm proud of you. Love dad

Anonymous said...

He's such a cute baby!

Kacey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HEATHER....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Anonymous said...

He really is so adorable!