The story of a love never forgotten. As we wish: everlasting.
This sure is a cute little guy :)
Aww, that's adorable! Post more videos like that.
I agree, that is one of my favorites!!!! How cute. Linda
That is so fun! I love that we all get to see him even though we are so far away...
He's lots of fun. Not quite mobile yet, but he definitely likes being engaged with interaction. (At least with Mom and Dad :)
Cuteness!
For someone who's so insistent on posting to blogs, Nate, you sure haven't done it in a while!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Aww, that's adorable! Post more videos like that.
I agree, that is one of my favorites!!!! How cute. Linda
That is so fun! I love that we all get to see him even though we are so far away...
He's lots of fun. Not quite mobile yet, but he definitely likes being engaged with interaction. (At least with Mom and Dad :)
Cuteness!
For someone who's so insistent on posting to blogs, Nate, you sure haven't done it in a while!
Post a Comment