ConMon

What does this mean, you may ask? A couple things. Firstly, we've called Connor the "con man" sometimes. And, so, from there, it goes to ConMon by way of the Pauley Shore esque "Mön" stylized version of 'man' =P.. Second, and not to be underestimated or to be considered of lesser import: the Mon is really for Monster. Yes, capitalized.

Except in these vids, where he's pretending to be cute.. for you all audience types. But, trust us: he has lots of non-nice "moments" these days. Loud ones. Hopefully he grows out of it sometime this year?

Any idea as to what he's saying here? Guess in the comments. No, there is not a door prize. But, if you're right you can be proud to speak Connorese - not easy.


One thing Connor definitely likes is bathtime. He's getting more and more independent all the time.. not so sure about self-application of the diaper, tho. He thinks wearing the "man-towel" is hilarious whilst running amok all clean and otherwise unclothed, ps.


We have no way of telling you how good he is with his new little brother. It's awesome, and we're very blessed. Connor usually calls him "Ohwah". For a while, he used to say "baby no", but then I think we laughed about it too much.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That one of Connor and Noah together is super cute! I have absolutely no idea what he's saying in that one video though. If I had to guess I'd say it's a cross between "I broke it?" and "The ball game," but I highly doubt it's either of those. :) It's sounds like "Gah wah bo ge" to me. I guess I'll stick to Spanish.

Rachel said...

The way I figure out what my kids are saying is by what they like, or are doing... otherwise it's just gibberish.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting all those darling videos. I know that had to take a lot of time, but it was like being there with the kids.They are both so darling and I love you all very much. Now I'm off to Chaity's to see the next precious grandbaby enter the world. mom/grammy

N said...

p.s. For the record, though I think I told everyone in person by now, what he's saying is "Dada's working." Emphasis on the woo-king, of course :)