So, yeah. We haven't posted anything in a long (long loong) time. We had great family trips at Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'll try to get a few pictures up of those later on.
The big news is of course that Noah was born 3/12 at 7:47 weighing in at 8lb 3oz, 20.5" tall. Charity won the bet for the right weight guess.. right on.
To everyone who didn't think we could (or should get to) have another child as well behaved as Connor, this one is definitely a really sweet little guy. Probably like the calm version of Connor. Random speculation here, but judging by the builds of these boys, if Jaden is a knight and Connor is an iron tank, Noah is the ninja. I guess the jury's still out for how well they will all get along, but for now, Connor gives Noah lots of love and attention, and is quite gentle with him.
Noah Zane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He's so cute!! I can't wait to see him! Of course, he'll be way different by the time I get to, so you'll have to keep us posted with pictures. I hope Heather is healing well. Love you guys!
Thanks for the new post. I keep checking from time to time. Connor is definitely built like a little tank. My back is still sore from carrying him around. It's OK, he's worth it.
I'm glad you finally posted!
Post a Comment