Connor has become quite a master at building, lately.
Not to overly belabor the video, but the history of Connor's fascination with dominoes goes back to when he was barely 1 year old, when he learned to balance them standing up one at a time. Since he's just barely 2 now, I'd say he's learned a lot of coordination and applied engineering in the intervening year. He's graduated to architecting/building several types of structures. That's just proud Daddy talk for I think he's an extra cool kid :)
He's building what we call a tower. He always keeps building them until they collapse, which is funny to me because he's basically refusing to acknowledge his limitations and just keeps trying again once they fall, trying to build the next one higher yet; I've seen him get to 5 stories. It really is amazing what this kid can do, how fast and well he learns, especially when we challenge him.
Instead of making you guess, I'll transcribe what he said..
0:19 - Nope.
0:34 - It's a house.
0:59 - Whoa. It's a house.
1:03 - Watch this, Dad.
1:07 - Doh!
1:16 - Fall..? Stay.
1:21 - Whoa :)
domino tower
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is pretty amazing. I don't think I could do that at like 6 years old.
I could understand most of what he said, because I saw the translation afterward and I was pretty close.
Thanks for the video.
Very cute..and I'm impressed!..I probably couldn't even do that now :p
Impressive!
Wow,that is terrific!
Whoa! I never could have done that, even when I was way older. He's got serious coordination!
That is amazing. Maybe we have a master builder or an engineer in the making. Grammy
Post a Comment