Aunt Jodi and flowers

Nathan bought me this adorable pink daisy plant. (Cause they're my favorite) and made a big huge card with Connors hand prints in it. It was so sweet!!

Auntie Jodi came and visited us for my first Mother's Day. We went on a really cool hike over looking the bay.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Daisies are my favorite, too! I'm glad you had a nice mother's day.

Mary said...

Yay! I just saw you, but I realized that I hadn't commented on a post, and we can't have that! Sorry I didn't stay for the week. I got home, and Mom said "You should have just stayed." *groans* What a waste. But at least I still get to see you guys again this next weekend! Good thing, too, because I think I left my swimsuit.

Anonymous said...

Oh Mary, all your fretting for nothing. ok, about that same hike we went on...my legs are still hurtung!!! What did you do to me? We had a GREAT weekend with every one. Loved all the "Mary" time. mom

Linda said...

Wow, well here I am trying my new fancy name instead of anonymous. Nathan set this up for me. How sweet is that? This is a test. Love you guys, mom

Anonymous said...

New blog please. Mom